Welcome to Costa Mesa, The Best of Southern California!
Costa Mesa is:
- nestled strategically in the heart of Orange County, minutes away from the ocean and just 35 miles from Los Angeles
- just minutes away from miles of sparkling beaches, John Wayne Airport, all of So Cal's major freeways and numerous other cities: Newport Beach, Irvine, Santa Ana, Anaheim and Huntington Beach, among others.
- within close proximity to championship-quality golf courses, museums, Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure, the Honda Center, Discovery Science Center, UCI and much more.
- home to internationally-acclaimed South Coast Plaza, where shoppers can enjoy the ultimate shopping experience as they depart on a virtual visit to 17 countries
- known as "the city of the arts"; home to OC's Theater & Arts District, one of the most thriving performing and visual arts centers in the nation ... includes the Orange County Performing Arts Center, Segerstrom Center for the Arts and South Coast Repertory united by a community plaza with stimulating visual art pieces.
- home to many sidewalk cafés, bistros and reservation-only hotspots ... there are more than 100 alone in and around the arts district, all offering an array of dining adventures from casual to gourmet, featuring cuisine from around the globe.
- accessible from the San Diego Freeway (405), Costa Mesa Freeway (55) and Santa Ana Freeway (5), as well as the San Joaquin Hills (73) and Foothill/Eastern (241/261/133) toll roads.
- a unique, upscale destination ideal for sophisticated travelers that is rich in venues, events and activities appealing to cultural tourists, families and business travelers alike