Rating:   href="XcDirViewRatings.asp?LinkID=327">0  
   Total Hits - 1812 

Set-up by the Comptroller of the Currency and the U.S. Treasury dept.

The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency will continue to process questions and complaints concerning consumer issues within the jurisdiction of the OCC through our Consumer Assistance Group (CAG) and will continue to send misdirected complaints it receives to the appropriate federal or state regulator. Consumers can contact the bureau through its Web site, consumerfinance.gov, or by phone at 855-411-2372. Consumers may use the FFIEC site to identify a financial institutionís primary regulator, or may use the FDIC institution directory to identify which institutions have more than $10 billion in assets.

 http://helpwithmybank.gov/Last Updated on 12/6/2012 3:45:00 PM

Average Rating: Rating Average  

1/23/2020 6:27:25 PM
Provided by San Bernadino, Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange County Links at BruceClarkHomes.com

Don't forget to visit our Home Buyers Information Section, our Home Sellers Information Section, or our Real Estate Finance Directory