On the many Clark Group websites, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process requests and to provide you with additional information. We will NEVER share or sell your information.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you (for example, to respond to your questions or provide subscriptions you have chosen). If you choose to provide us with personal information — like filling out a Contact Us form with an e-mail address and zip code and submitting it to us through the website — we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information you have requested.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you browse, read pages or download information on BruceClarkHomes.com, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain (for example, "www.bruceclarkhomes.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "uci.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Mac, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to the BruceClarkHomes.com website from another website, the address of that website.
- This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
When you visit some websites, their webservers generate pieces of information known as cookies. Some cookies collect personal information to recognize your computer in the future. This is not the case on the many Clark Group websites, where we only use non-persistent cookies or "per-session cookies." These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are erased as soon as you leave our website. We CANNOT access any information about any other site.
Per-session cookies serve technical purposes like providing seamless navigation through BruceClarkHomes.com. These cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer's hard drive. BruceClarkHomes.com cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
Tell us what you think:
BruceClarkHomes.com welcomes your questions and comments about our website.